Ok, you have made a presentation – but how popular is it? Did you grab the viewers attention?
Well, there are several ways to check this out.
- Number of views
- Number of comments
- Number of people who have added the show to their favorites
- Number of times it has been tweeted
- Number of people who have shared it on Facebook
- Number of people who Buzz your show on Google.
- Gets featured on Slideshare Homepage
- Number of bloggers who have found your show good enough to embed in their own blogs. Here is one of my show featured in a blog for Senior Citizens:
And as you can see the blogger is campaigning for votes for this show. Here is another:
It is interesting to note that this show has been downloaded more than 250 times and the votes? – merely
52 so far. How selfish of the downloaders – he/she likes it and is downloading it (and will probably mail the show to all his/her friends) – the download will take a few minutes –
but he/she does not have the inclination to hit the Voting button,,,,,HMMMPH!
And the ultimate test for the popularity of the show is
The NUMBER OF VOTES it gets!!